make a fresh batch every 4 days.
- 1 cup whole raw almonds, soaked in water 12 hours.
- 4 cups purified water.
- Drain and rinse almonds and please, don't remove the skin. Place in high-speed blender with the 4 cups purified water and blend until completely blended and a milky color appears.
- Place nut milk bag into a large bowl. Pour nut milk mixture into bag. Close bag and gently squeeze with hands until all liquid is extracted.
Vanilla Flavored Almond Milk:
- Pour the milk back in the blender and add 8-10 Dates, (pitted & soakedin water)
- one tablespoon Vanilla bean paste.
- Blend on high.
- Store in glass container.
Makes 3-4 servings • Prep time 5 mins
FACT! Almonds are the only nuts that are known to alkalize the blood, while all others acidify blood. Almonds are also highest of all nuts in arginine, an amino acid that boosts the immune system and inhibits tumor growth Whole almonds with skins provide heart-healthy benefits.